Safety for All!
Read how we will be protecting you from Coronavirus.
Details on the additional measures we are taking to ensure safety for all.
Although we have always prided ourselves on our exceptional hygiene standards, we would like to tell you about the additional measures we are taking to ensure safety for all as we move to the next stage of this difficult time:
1. The clinic has undergone a ‘sanitizing deep clean’ and hygiene overhaul.
2. All Andresa Employees have been issued with full PPE, including face masks, goggles, hair covers, aprons, gloves, full face visors.
3. Hygienic Protective Screens have been installed at our reception check-in and discreet check out areas.
4. Visits to the clinic will be by prior appointment only.
5. We have elongated appointment times and are being more diligent keeping to time, so no two customers appointments overlap.
6. We have reduced the number of team members on site at any one time to one or two.
7. Visitors to the clinic will be asked to remain in their car until their allotted appointment time to avoid reception waiting area congestion.
8. We operate a no-handshake policy.
9. Temperature checks will be carried out for everyone upon entering the clinic – staff and customers alike. We use a non-contact temperature scanner to check no-one enters the clinic with an elevated temperature.
10. All visitors to the clinic will be asked to wear a protective face mask (and gloves where necessary).
11. Sanitizing hand-gel is available for use in reception waiting area and treatment rooms.
12. All magazines and brochures have been removed to eliminate the chance of infection transfer.
13. All surfaces in the reception and treatment rooms and other areas of the clinic are cleaned before and after each visitor the clinic and at regular intervals during the day using powerful disinfectants and virucidals.
14. All the team adhere to the infection prevention and control standards recommended by the Health Care governing bodies.
15. We regularly throughout the day ventilate the building to encourage plenty of fresh air to circulate.
We would like to make the following requests of you:
1. Please do not come to the clinic if you’re not feeling well, have a cough or fever or anyone in your family is required to self-isolate.
2. Please do not come to the clinic if you have been in contact with someone you believe has the virus.
3. Please ensure you wash your hands before arriving at the clinic and upon entering use the hand sanitizing gel provided.
4. Please bring along and wear a protective face mask – if not one will be provided for you upon arrival at the clinic.
5. When attending clinic for The EMSELLA treatment we request you maintain the 2-meter social distancing policy at all times.