Although we have always prided ourselves on our exceptional hygiene standards, we would like to tell you about the additional measures we are taking to ensure safety for all:
1. The clinic has undergone a ‘sanitizing deep clean’ and hygiene overhaul.
2. We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with all Andresa Employees.
3. All Andresa Employees are infection control qualified and adhere to the infection prevention and control standards recommended by the Health Care governing bodies.
4. We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in place and in line with Government guidance.
5. We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
6. We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
7. Where people cannot keep 2m apart we have ensured at least a 1m distance and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk.
8. All Andresa Employees have been issued with appropriate PPE including face masks, goggles, hair covers, aprons, gloves, full face visors.
9. Hygienic Protective Screens have been installed at our reception check-in and discreet check out areas.
10. Visits to the clinic will be by prior appointment only.
11. We have elongated appointment times and are being more diligent keeping to time, so no two customers appointments overlap.
12. We have reduced the number of team members on site at any one time to one or two.
13. Visitors to the clinic will be asked to remain in their car until their allotted appointment time to avoid reception waiting area congestion.
14. We operate a no-handshake policy.
15. Temperature checks will be carried out for everyone upon entering the clinic – staff and customers alike. We use a non-contact temperature scanner to check no-one enters the clinic with an elevated temperature.
16. All visitors to the clinic are asked to wear a protective face mask.
17. Sanitizing hand-gel is available for use in the reception waiting area and throughout the clinic including treatment rooms.
18. All magazines and brochures have been removed to eliminate the chance of infection transfer.
19. All surfaces in the reception and treatment rooms and other areas of the clinic are cleaned before and after each visitor to the clinic and at regular intervals during the day using powerful disinfectants and virucidals.
20. We have installed extraction units in each treatment room to ensure stale air is extracted continually throughout the day.
21. We regularly throughout the day ventilate the building to encourage plenty of fresh air to circulate.
We would like to make the following requests of you:
1. Please do not come to the clinic if you’re not feeling well, have a cough or fever or anyone in your family is required to self-isolate.
2. Please do not come to the clinic if you have been in contact with someone you believe has the virus.
3. Please do not bring unnecessary personal items into the clinic i.e. Handbags, clothing, electronic devices.
4. Please ensure you wash your hands before arriving at the clinic and upon entering use the hand sanitizing gel provided.
5. Please bring along and wear a protective face covering – if not one will be provided for you upon arrival at the clinic and charged to your account upon check out.
6. When attending clinic for treatment we request that where possible you maintain the 2-meter social distancing policy.